Old cars parked in the lot of a western grain mill, waiting to be put to work. This is the original piece of artwork created using mixed media layering of acrylic paints, inks, vintage documents and papers anchored by artist’s photography of these weathered rail cars tagged with graffiti. Embedded in the piece are antique ledgers, authentic railroad receipts and railroads from the late 1800s/early 1900s. A vintage take on a contemporary piece of art.
• measures 12" x 24" x 1.5"
• original painting on cradled wood with open back
• sides painted black, backside signed with artist info
• sealed with UV protective matte varnish
• wired and ready to hang, no framing needed